26 de ago. de 2009

Hi everybody .-.

Hello everybody!! I'm on the English course right now, so I am a little happy when it comes to talking in English ^^
Well, there is nothing I want to tell, there is no news.. Ohh! I want a white sunglasses .-. But I don't have money and I also have a black one, so my mother is not going to buy me one. So I am trying a new way. I am going to paint my black one with some coloured glues.

Noooo I need to go back to the class. Time is over. So, bye bye my faans !! n



LOVE YOU ALL! <3

3 comentários:

  1. Apesar do meu inglês deficiente, consegui entender um pouco do que você escreveu aí... Vou ver se recomeço o meu curso ainda esse ano, preciso ter um inglês fluente para falar na Copa de 2014... Beijão Takeshi!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. acho que consegui acompanhar o texto em ingles! *-*
    entregou meu convite pra gabi?

    ResponderExcluir